Grow fresh Basil in your indoor herb garden!
Basil is often called the king of herbs for a reason. It is a great source of vitamin A, grows easily and adds flavour to everything from pizza to pasta to salads. Basil will transform you food experiences and your health. All hail to the king Basil soon to be growing in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden!
Click & Grow Basil benefits:
- Aromatic Basil + an indoor herb garden is the perfect addition to any home
- Basil is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing basil is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- For this herb, there is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod. Just let it all thrive!
- It takes just one lamp arm to grow basil. If the stems are about to touch the lamp, just cut them back.
- Trimming Basil stems will prevent them from flowering and developing a bitter taste. But, if you do want to see your Basil in bloom, stop cutting your plant and let it thrive! If you would like to keep harvesting the leaves, continue trimming.
- Basil likes to be cut! You may remove single leaves occasionally... But, for more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is recommended - it will grow two new shoots in a few weeks and increase yield.
- Have some leftover basil leaves? No worries, basil is great for drying and this way you can enjoy them later.
- Please note that basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the pod.