Mini Tomato Plant Pods for Smart Garden
Grow Mini Tomatoes at home!
Tomato contains plenty of fiber, as well as vitamins and lycopene, an antioxidant that lowers your risk of certain diseases.
By adding homegrown fresh mini tomatoes in your salads, cocktails and sandwiches, you're already winning the health game!
Click & Grow Mini Tomato benefits:
- Easiest way to stock up on healthy antioxidants and vitamins
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Mini tomato is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- The Click & Grow tomato actually tastes like your grandma's homegrown tomato
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 14 - 18 weeks
Grows best at: 20°C – 35°C
- Please note! Only mature fruits of the Mini Tomato are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79°F (26°C).
- Tomatoes love the warmth and hate sudden temperature changes e.g. cool breeze. They grow well, however, in hot climates and at temperatures such as 86°F (30°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate, leave one seedling to grow per pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Do not cut or prune your Mini Tomato plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering, its little yellow flowers need to be pollinated by hand to produce fruit. Do this by gently shaking your plants to mimic a bee or use your hand or a small brush to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- It takes a little while for the fruits to form after pollination. Allow yellow petals to fall off by themselves. Please note that not every flower becomes a fruit.
- Mini Tomato is strongly determined in its growth. Regardless of dwarf size, it needs staking soon to grow upwards and bear all of those heavy fruits. Please find specially made Natural reed straws for True Support under accessories.