Grow colorful Petunia at home!
Related to tomatoes, tobacco, and chili peppers, petunias have the power to brighten up any space.
Place them somewhere that needs a little color, and their trumpet-shaped blooms will take it from there. Petunia- a truly beautiful and plentiful flower.
Click & Grow Petunia benefits:
- One of the most beautiful flowers in the world
- The Petunia will be a colorful additon to your home decor
- Fresh aromatic flowers all-year-round
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- If more than three seedlings start growing in one pod, you may thin it and leave up to three of the strongest ones to grow. By doing so the plant pods will last a bit longer than promised.
- It takes just one lamp arm to grow Petunia. If the lamp is too far, your plants will stretch out and produce less flowers.
- Also, using a pro cup will extend plant pod viability and improve plant health.
- Petunia starts flowering about fifty days after planting. Petunia requires very little care, just remove any withered flowers along with a short flower stem- this is called deadheading. This will encourage new flowers to appear.
- Depending on how they are cared for, plant pods may last up to four months.