Grow colorful Pink Petunia at home!
Related to tomatoes, tobacco, and chili peppers, petunias have the power to brighten up any space.
Place them somewhere that needs a little color, and their trumpet-shaped blooms will take it from there. Petunia- a truly beautiful and plentiful flower. This variant produces vibrant pink flowers.
Click & Grow Petunia benefits:
- Aromatic and vibrant flowers
- Click & Grow Smart Gardens will water the plants for you
- Easy and carefree way to add some colour into your home
- No need to worry about watering, light or nutrients
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- No need to thin out any seedlings, let them all thrive!
- It takes just one lamp arm to grow Petunia. If the lamp is set too high, your plants will stretch out and produce fewer flowers.
- The flowers of petunia appear approximately five weeks after planting and have a pleasant, sweet scent.
- Remove any withered flowers along with a short flower stem- this is called deadheading. This will encourage new flowers to appear.
- Depending on how they are cared for, plant pods may last up to four months.