Grow fresh Pak Choi in your indoor garden!
Did you know Pak Choi (known also as Bok Choy, Pak Choy etc) has been cultivated in China for over 5000 years? It's played a significant role in traditional Chinese cuisine and medicine. Today, it’s a staple in many Asian and American recipes. Pak Choi's unique flavor makes it particularly great for stir-fries, braising and soups. It can also be enjoyed raw.
Click & Grow Pak Choi benefits:
- Source of Vitamins A, C and K
- Source of Calcium Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Iron
- Versatile in its methods of preparation, from raw to marinated
- With Click & Grow, you can rest assured you're consuming the freshest, most nutritious Bok Choy ever.
- We never use any pesticides or herbicides!
Brassica rapa chinensis
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 6 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 24°C
- Please note that Pak Choi is a heat sensitive plant that germinates faster and produces more growth if grown at 64 to 72 °F (18 to 22°C). If the temperature is higher than 75°F (24°C) then germination and growth is inhibited.
- There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod for Pak Choi. No need to thin it either. Just let it thrive!
- It may appear to be growing slowly at the beginning. Once it has germinated, growth will soon accelerate and soon many leaves in baby leaf size can be picked.
- You can start harvesting the plant in about four weeks by picking off the outer leaves in baby leaf size- the plant will produce more from its basal growing point. Harvest gradually until the plant is about five to six weeks old