Grow fresh Rosemary in your indoor herb garden!
Rosemary is an aromatic herb that's widely used in the Mediterranean cuisine. A popular herb in roasts, stews, salads and pastas, rosemary is also known as the main ingredient in rosemary oil which has a plentitude of benefits. Rosemary oil is used to improve memory and mood among multiple other uses. Cooking with Rosemary will not only add wonderful flavour, but also bring many health benefits to your diet. Start growing Rosemary today!
Click & Grow Rosemary benefits:
- Rosemary will add dietary fiber and vitamins A, C and B6 to your diet
- Rosemary oil will help with memory, mood inflammations and many more
- With Click & Grow, growing Rosemary is as easy as it can get
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides
Sprouts in: 14 - 21 days
Harvest in: 7 - 21 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- Some seeds may take up to four weeks to sprout. It requires patience, and it is all worth it. Also, using pro cups will extend plant pod viability for months.
- Rosemary appears to grow slowly at the beginning... But once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems. No thinning required, leave as many seedlings to grow as you wish.
- In two months it should be ready for first harvesting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least four pairs of true leaves to grow. More will appear soon!
- If growth is controlled through trimming, the plant can last even up to 5 months.
- Harvested too much or need space for new plant pods? No worries, Rosemary is great for drying and saving for later.