Thyme Plant Pods for Smart Garden
Grow fresh Thyme at home!
Thyme is one of the best herbs for adding zest to meat, fish, marinades, mushrooms, eggs, beans, potatoes—okay, we’ll stop there.
This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavor even when heated. Thyme is often used to make calming, medicinal teas and will freshen up the air of any room.
Click & Grow Thyme benefits
- One of the most versatile herbs in the world
- Thyme is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Thyme truly is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- Thyme is a lovely plant! There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod. Just let it thrive!
- Thyme grows in a unique 'creeping' manner, appearing as a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed, that is just the way it grows! The older it gets, the messier it grows.
- You can start harvesting in about a month after planting! Gently trim the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. New stems will appear soon!
- Just keep harvesting it occasionally! This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavor and useful properties even when heated.
- Thyme is a great herb for drying and this way you can save it for later up to a year in a sealed jar.